Newly opened in 2019, The Humanitas University CUBE is a 24/7 open space training facility, which provides healthcare professionals with an opportunity to train and improve their skills whenever their busy schedule allows.
The HU CUBE is equipped with the most advanced training equipment:
- Minimal invasive Lap and Arthroscopy Simulators (Virtual Reality)
- Suturing and cutting techniques tables
- Airway management and emergency procedures (CRP, single and double lumen intubation, bronchoscopy etc.)
- Learn ultrasound techniques, like ultrasound guided procedures as thoracentesis, paracentesis, CVC line and PICC line insertion, and much more
- Arterial puncture with colored fluids to realistically replicate the clinical scenario, spinal access trainer with different clinical situations (obesity, elderly, pregnant)
The modern, fully-equipped facility is also suitable for numerous other activities, including innovation and quality improvement labs, Med Tec testing, and Research & Development projects.