Infertility Prevention and Fertility Preservation – The 15th Humanitas Course in Reproductive Medicine
Humanitas Congress Center,
Via Manzoni 113,
20089 Rozzano (MI)
LanguageEnglish\Italian (simultaneous translation)
THE 15th HUMANITAS COURSE IN REPRODUCTIVE MEDICINE
The Humanitas Fertility Center, continuing a historical scientific and educational tradition, is offering a two-day gathering – September 29th- 30th 2023, to provide clinical and research updates in reproduction as the opportunity to access the Fertility Center facilities for a training course.
Participations is free but registration on this page is kindly requested.
1. Female and Male knowledge on Fertility and Infertility.
2. Strategies to reduce female and male infertility
3. Pathologies and medical treatment with an impact on fertility.
4. Surgeries with an impact on fertility.
5. Sperm and testicular tissue cryopreservation.
6. Oocytes and ovarian tissue cryopreservation.
Click on the following button to see full programme.
Book Your Ticket
Levi-Setti Director of Department of Gynaecology and Reproductive Medicine,
Humanitas Research Hospital
Humanitas Congress Center
Laura 02 8224 5647
Cristina 02 8224 2274
The course Aging in Reproduction and Woman Health will be on site. Participation of the 2-days including topics and debates is free of charge.
HOW TO REGISTER
Registrations are free.