“Multidisciplinary Management of Cholangiocarcinoma” – Call for Trainees
ABOUT THE TRAINING SCHOOL
EURO-CHOLANGIO-NET (European Cholangiocarcinoma Network) is actively seeking trainees interested in virtually attending our training school “Multidisciplinary Management of Cholangiocarcinoma” to be held virtually on 23-24 September, 2021. Learning objectives of this training school include:
– Identifying challenges in the multidisciplinary management of CCA and interaction with different clinical specialties;
– Learning about the suitability of novel CCA treatments, main indications, and possible complications;
– Critically reviewing current clinical guidelines;
– Identifying key open issues for cholangiocarcinoma clinical research;
– Learning how to advance the understanding of cholangiocarcinoma to translate basic research and preclinical findings into clinical practice.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We are seeking trainees interested in virtually attending our training school and actively participating in our Action. Applicants must be engaged in an official Residency Program, or research programme as a PhD student or postdoctoral fellow or can be employed by, or affiliated to, an institution, organisation, or legal entity which has within its remit a clear association with performing research.
In collaboration with
Ana Lleo De Nalda Professore Associato Medicina Generale ed Epatologia,
Matteo Donadon Specialista Chirurgia Generale Epatobiliare,
Humanitas Research Hospital
Lorenza Rimassa Director Residency Program in Medical Oncology,
How to apply
Interested candidates can apply by submitting a one-page motivation letter expressing their interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please also include your institution, country, level of instruction, and area of specialization.